Job holder will manage Corporate Portfolio of Special Assets Management Group (SAMG) in Karachi. Incumbent will be required to develop, assist & implement settlements, restructuring and rehabilitation proposals related to delinquent and stressed corporate relationships.
- Conduct regular reviews of assigned portfolio, initiate negotiations, and follow up with customers / lawyers / courts and other agencies whenever required
- Develop, in consultation with senior management, recovery plans for assigned portfolio
- Initiate and manage negotiations with clients
- Mediate & monitor Settlements, Restructuring, Rescheduling, Write Offs, Waivers of default and overdue credit facilities
- Liaise with internal and external legal counsels in dealing with court cases to ensure implementation of the best legal strategies
- Responsible to assign responsibilities to Relationship Managers with allocation of accounts to them for necessary due diligence, negotiations, litigation, etc.
- Collaborate with business units / relevant stakeholders to identify risk areas and minimize future losses in the assigned assets portfolio
- Form and pro-actively participate in Steering Committees of Creditors
- Supervise MISs that are submitted to the management at different levels
- Bachelor / Master’s degree preferably with major in Finance
- Five to eight years’ relevant experience in Corporate, Commercial, Risk Management or SAM Department of Banks / FIs
- Well versed with SBP regulations & practices related to Non-Performing Loans
- Financial and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel and Word.
Faysal Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Females and/or candidates who are differently-abled are encouraged to apply. Required Skills
MS Office, Analytical Applications, Financial Skills,