Unit Head VoC & QA will ensure robust plans are developed and actioned to support the achievement of country Customer Experience goals through market research and building a climate receptive to change and addressing the people factors that need to be aligned to continuously improving the way we work. The incumbent will act as a catalyst for embedding the SQ framework and behavior within the bank. The Unit Head’s responsibilities include coaching business and support segments to ensure the change is successful to implement and facilitate delivery of the Customer Experience agenda and drive improvement actions on the key experiential components to support the bank’s vision.
This role is also responsible for the overall quality of Complaint Resolution. This position is responsible for making certain not only that the QA team is properly aligned with the business goals of the bank, but also that the entire Complaint Handling team understands the quality objectives of the bank. The primary goal will be towards producing exceptionally high quality assurance process in as little time as possible.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the voice of customer program with the objective to keep finger on the pulse of the customer.
- Design surveys to identify customer loyalty and satisfaction and recommend strategic remediation for products / channels / segments.
- Conduct in depth customer satisfaction surveys across all FBL business and touch point with a view towards ascertaining paint point / competitive advantage
- Conduct strategic competitive scans across our retail, consumer finance and digital businesses with a view towards effectively benchmarking FBL in the market
- Gather Psychographics data (financial and lifestyle preferences) on our target customer sets to support refinement of existing product proposition and prioritize new initiatives.
- To collect, analyze and share results complete with action plans and customer feedback highlights to enable and facilitate effective gap rectification
- To effectively follow up with stakeholders for implementation of action plan
- Develop & monitor implementation of ‘Voice of Customer (VoC)’ systems through various internal/external surveys (e.g. Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSS), Mystery Shopping Program (MSP), Focus Groups, and Market Research etc). Present industry best practices & competitive analysis.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices within the function; considering ‘market best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Develop, implement and embed quality assurance process as part of Complaint Handling process
- Lead QA team to ensure complaints are being resolved with a higher level of customer satisfaction
- Provide regular feedback in making Complaint Management process more robust and customer centric
- Any other task assigned by the Dept Head/ Functional Head
Delegation, Team Management Skills, Quality Assurance, Voice of the Customer Analysis, Voice of the Customer,