Jobholder will be responsible to identify, measure and mitigate compliance vulnerabilities and risks, across all businesses and support functions;
- Support line management in the implementation of effective compliance risk management guidelines related to regulatory bodies and law enforcing agencies in order to minimize legal risks.
- Manage day-to-day operational Compliance activities
- Provide advice to stakeholders from regulatory perspective and compliance risk assessment
- Provide support to line management in conducting compliance committee and board / subcommittee meetings
- Assist line management on alignment of corporate plans with the risk appetite
- Periodically assess the risk profile of the bank and maintain alignment with risk appetite
- Support activities related to compliance risk assessment for other segments as well
- Supervise the implementation of Compliance Training Programs and provide the trainer services as and when required.
- Manage periodic compliance monitoring as per the Annual Monitoring Plan.
- Identify and escalate Key regulatory risks and assist to Head of Department on tracking and resolution of compliance issues
- Provide effective support in coordination of SBP inspections
- Manage dashboard related to controls / issues for Management Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably masters, from a reputed university
- Five to seven years relevant work experience, specifically in the areas of Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk, Internal Control & Banking Operations
- Able to identify and take measures to mitigate Compliance related risks
- Sound professional understanding of corporate matters
- Knowledge of key financial standards, prudential regulations, statutory provisions, Banking Companies Ordinance 1962, Companies Ordinance 1984, Standard Operating Procedures, etc.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good at MS Office
MS Office, Compliance Assurance, Compliance Advisory,