Credit Analyst will be responsible to make risk-centered credit analysis on credit submissions (RA’s, IOM’s, Offering Sheets) encompassing all qualitative and quantitative factors with purpose of identifying risks. She / he will also be responsible to suggest possible mitigations and preemptive measures, and to make recommendations to the higher management for credit-decision making
- Conduct independent due diligence while employing analytical skills and knowledge gained from day to day work experience
- Make risk-centered analysis (identify key risks associated to borrower’s industry & business) with intent to suggest mitigations, recommendations for better control/monitoring and develop remedial measures wherever deemed appropriate.
- To ensure timely disposal of all credit submissions with low turnaround time.
- Improve customer interaction with intent to understand customer’s business model and process work-flow.
- Exhibit comprehensive understanding of Credit Policy Manual and SBP directives (PR’s and other credit-related circulars issued from time to time), and ensure compliance to the same in order to maximize credit quality and minimize odds of eventuality and audit objections
- Perform any other task assigned by line management
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Masters (Finance & Business Administration), from HEC-recognized university
- 2-4 years of experience (Preferably in credits & related departments)
- Relevant certifications, such as Islamic Banking, Omega, IBP/ JIBP will be a distinctive advantage
- Good knowledge of Credits, SBP Prudential Regulations
- Analytical skills
- Good at MS Office & MS Excel.
- Faysal Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
- Females and / or candidates who are differently abled are encouraged to apply.
MS Office, Oral Communication Skills, Accounts Reconciliation,