· Grow the asset portfolio while keeping in line with the credit appetite of the bank and cross selling of other products of the bank.
· Conduct thorough due diligence of the obligor and ensure that credit limits being proposed are in line with the need and financial strength of the client.
· Prepare a comprehensive and detailed RA package which identifies potential exposure to risk as per the approved formats covered in the respective risk management SOPs.
· Provide accurate and timely information in the credit proposal so as to assist in the credit decision making process.
· Carry out Obligor / Facility risk ratings in a manner that they best assess the risk associated with a particular obligor / facility.
· Ensure timely turnaround on the credit issues & credit proposals with RAs to be presented to RMG prior to RA expiry date. In case of any delay an extension request is to be raised with RMG prior to RA expiry.
· Work with CAD and CRM to ensure that all credit related documentation is arranged in a timely fashion to protect the interests of the Bank.
· Take complete ownership of allocated accounts and ensure all the transactions of the customers are handled properly.
· Maintain frequent and close contact with the clients, and monitor the credit worthiness and the legitimacy of the borrowers.
· Focused approach in identification and remedial management of chronic / problematic relationships in the existing portfolio.
· Ensure compliance to SBP‟s Prudential/other regulations and with the prevalent policies and procedures of the Bank as covers in the relevant SOPs.
· Complete adherence to FBL’s SOPs as per laid down policies and procedures.Required Skills
Customer focused, Financial analysis skills, Marketing & Selling Skills, Adequate Knowledge of MS Office