Primary responsibilities include:
· Support product strategy in terms of design, review and implementation.
· Contribute towards development of the customer value proposition for corporate payroll by evaluating competition, product research and feedback from stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
· Coordinate with other units including Alternate Delivery Channel, Cash Management, Consumer Finance and Wealth Management to maximize opportunities for product bundling and cross selling.
· Work closely with branches, Cash Management, Corporate Banking & Commercial Banking/ SME and facilitate sales teams on client calls/presentations and proposals for portfolio penetration.
· Support branch trainings and ensure availability of updated training material, on an on-going basis, to enable sales teams for Payroll & Liability product sales, campaigns and initiatives.
· Coordinate with Marketing for development of targeted marketing plans across all mediums for payroll.
· Support process improvement and optimization including elimination of existing gaps in process and improved TATs through continuous review and frontline feedback.
· Support automation of existing Liability product processes and conduct UATs for digitization for successful implementation required for process re-engineering.
· Contribute and add value towards new product development, product research, launch, revamp of existing products and other initiatives by Liability products team to enable branches and business growth.Required Skills
Presentation Skills, Team work, Interpersonal Skills, Business Management, Planning & Control, Self Driven, Customer Orientation, Team Effectiveness, Personal Drive & Impact