Sr. Manager Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) will be responsible for scoping, directing and managing improvement/reengineering projects within Operations Function. S/he will also be responsible to manage the BPR initiatives by liaising with business units to identify specific process improvement opportunities. The role involves reviewing business processes & making full recommendations to overhaul the current strategy, processes, and Infrastructure.
- Develop and manage reengineering roadmaps for continuous process improvements.
- Serve as primary point of contact to liaise with IT, Operations, Risk, Legal, Compliance, etc. for BPR-related activities..
- Analyze current business practices & processes within Faysal Bank / Operations Functions as well as in the industry, to identify transformational opportunities.
- Challenge and redesign business practices as needed.
- Engage with functional / unit leaders to develop and implement strategies that improve the ongoing structure.
- Partner with all appropriate support functions to ensure potential concerns are identified and associated risks are mitigated prior to execution.
- Utilize strong project management skills to drive projects for successful and timely conclusion.
- Provide analysis to justify proposed actions and report on results of implemented initiatives.
- Interact with business, key stakeholders, Reengineering leaders and proactively communicate with the management.
- Create and deliver executive presentations; accountable for achieving measurable and sustainable operational efficiency results, and consequently, financial benefits.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to identify challenges and prioritization of reengineering initiatives
- Ensure consistent communication and feedback loop between all stakeholders throughout the roll out of new processes.
- Support the training and readiness of functional stakeholders of new processes to ensure that they are competent with the redesigned business process flows
- Build the culture and capability to support continuous process improvement within the Bank by acting as an effective agent of change and role model for stakeholders.
- Interpersonal Communication,
- Strong knowledge of banking operations and business,
- Analytical skills,
- Project management skills,
- MS Visio,
- Process mapping,
- Knowledge of regulatory and statutory regulations,
- Strategic thinking,
- Presentation skills,
- Teamwork, etc.