- Develop custom in-house programming solutions to streamline business.
- Integrate in-house and vendor systems with business processes.
- Create custom SharePoint web parts and master pages.
- Document applications and processes for developed functions.
- Provide technical guidance and recommendations based on business requirements.
- Deploy code to test and production systems via Content Management System (CMS).
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical team members.
- Develop functional user interfaces into backend systems.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
BS Computer Science from a reputed university.
Mandatory Technical Skills
1. Hands-on experience in Microsoft Dot Net Technologies & Web Applications
2. Strong background of RDBMS preferably Microsoft SQL Server
3. Strong background of development of financial applications
4. Analytical & problem solving skills
5. Eexcellent Integration & Software Design concepts.
6. Working knowledge of SharePoint & DotNet Nuke will be added advantage.
1. Efficient team player
2. Excellent communication skills