Primary responsibilities include:
· Support product strategy in terms of design, review and implementation.
· Contribute towards development of the customer value proposition for corporate payroll by evaluating competition, product research and feedback from stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
· Coordinate with other units including Alternate Delivery Channel, Cash Management, Consumer Finance and Wealth Management to maximize opportunities for product bundling and cross selling.
· Work closely with branches, Cash Management, Corporate Banking & Commercial Banking/ SME and facilitate sales teams on client calls/presentations and proposals for portfolio penetration.
· Support branch trainings and ensure availability of updated training material, on an on-going basis, to enable sales teams for Payroll & Liability product sales, campaigns and initiatives.
· Coordinate with Marketing for development of targeted marketing plans across all mediums for payroll.
· Support process improvement and optimization including elimination of existing gaps in process and improved TATs through continuous review and frontline feedback.
· Support automation of existing Liability product processes and conduct UATs for digitization for successful implementation required for process re-engineering.
· Contribute and add value towards new product development, product research, launch, revamp of existing products and other initiatives by Liability products team to enable branches and business growth.